Applications for AFYM 2019 are now OPEN
Deadline: 31st October 2018
Please note that for this year Mrs Phyll Barclay will be processing all entry forms and we shall be glad if you will send them to her. Her contact details are on the entry forms but repeated here:
Mrs Phyll Barclay, 5 Pyle Road, Bishopston, Swansea SA3 3HH Tel: 01792 232699 e-mail: PhyllBarclay@afym.org.uk
Please be assured that all entry forms will be processed. For some weeks and until entry closing date, arrangements have been in place for forms sent to Mrs Jenn Milne, our entries secretary who sadly passed away very recently, to be delivered to Mrs Barclay.
Since Mrs Barclay will be dealing with all the entry forms, we ask for your patience and co-operation. Please do not telephone her unless it is absolutely necessary; you can consult the syllabus, website etc for any information you need.
To save Mrs Barclay having to contact you, please also check carefully that all the relevant columns of your form/s are completed.
The notification forms may be posted to you later than usual and the timetable similarly may be delayed. As soon as the timetable is available, sometime in December, it will be published on the website. Please keep checking the website at that time.
Thank you for your understanding.
ENTRY FORM RECEIPT
- Please send a stamped addressed envelope so that we can acknowledge receipt of your entry.
- If you send a SAE for a receipt but have not received it within two weeks after mailing your entry, telephone the Entry Secretary. We will not send a receipt unless we receive a stamped addressed envelope from you.
- Notification slips will be sent in December.
The AFYM cannot be held responsible for entries mislaid by the Post Office.
Before your send your entry forms, have you….
- Completed the correct form for the class?
- Addressed it to the correct entries secretary
- Completed every column on the form (the form is invalid if a column is left blank)
- Enclosed your cheque, payable to the Abertawe Festival for Young Musicians DO NOT SEND CASH BY POST
- Enclosed a small SAE for your receipt of entry
- Enclosed a second SAE (large) for your timetable
By downloading these documents you are confirming that you have read and understood the rules and regulations that apply to entering into this festival
Late Entries will be returned to sender