A short 30 second video made on your phone to be played at the start of one of AFYM’s online classes. Each class will be professionally adjudicated before being made available, under a passcode, for viewing by performers, family and friends on the AFYM website from Mother’s Day to Easter. This is an opportunity to raise your profile or to send good wishes to the festival performers.
– Have a look at our how-to record guide for hints and tips on making your video
– Record your message on your phone (max 30 secs)
– Upload your video through the AFYM website form below
– Use the website Contact form if you get stuck or need to discuss further.
– Announce who you are, and how you’re involved with the AFYM Festival
– Promote your company or organisation’s proposition; or
– Deliver your special message to performers or others in the Festival
– Sign off with an up-beat greeting
– Use your company logo if it is relevant and applicable